• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

I think copy B may be possessed by a demonic spirit intent on messing up your comic collection. I suggest punching the comic a few times, exposing it to sunlight, and maybe try sprinkling a few drops of your blood on it.

If it works your comic will magically revert to its uncut 9.8 grade worthy form.

I think copy B may be possessed by a demonic spirit intent on messing up your comic collection. I suggest punching the comic a few times, exposing it to sunlight, and maybe try sprinkling a few drops of your blood on it.

If it works your comic will magically revert to its uncut 9.8 grade worthy form.

...but if it doesn't work ? ....

Don't look under your bed when you hear noises...

:o

:fear:

My LCS had the same issue and all the books they received were miscut. They told me they were expecting a correct size replacement shipment from Diamond and when they get those I can replace my miscut book for free.

Not sure when the new shipment will arrive.

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I guess I can return them to my LCS....or....keep them as "rare" miscut error variants! :D

lol

My LCS had the same issue and all the books they received were miscut. They told me they were expecting a correct size replacement shipment from Diamond and when they get those I can replace my miscut book for free.

Can't this problem just be pressed out of the book?

Can't this problem just be pressed out of the book?

I believe it cannot because it is a miscut making it smaller than a standard issue.

The real question is, does it impact the story?

Midtown Comics has locked down OUTCAST #1 as a ONE PER PERSON book. The tools! Good thing I bought a nice amount last week. Also helps that I work right across the street from the store.

They had no ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #14 though. That think cleared out quick. I'm still looking to get this issue. If anyone is looking to trade a great copy of ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #1 for an equally great copy of OUTCAST #1, PM me!

What was the big deal with Adventures of Superman 14?

Max Landis wrote the story (his first official comic work), Jock drew the cover and the story as well. The cover is reminscent of the cover he did for DETECTIVE COMICS #880. I hear the story is pretty good too.

What was the big deal with Adventures of Superman 14?

Max Landis wrote the story (his first official comic work), Jock drew the cover and the story as well. The cover is reminscent of the cover he did for DETECTIVE COMICS #880. I hear the story is pretty good too.

His dad was a pretty good writer. Sounds like it runs in the family.

Midtown Comics has locked down OUTCAST #1 as a ONE PER PERSON book. The tools! Good thing I bought a nice amount last week. Also helps that I work right across the street from the store.

They had no ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #14 though. That think cleared out quick. I'm still looking to get this issue. If anyone is looking to trade a great copy of ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #1 for an equally great copy of OUTCAST #1, PM me!

There is always a way around these things ;)

p883b.jpg

There is always a way around these things ;)

p883b.jpg

I'm all ears.