• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade 1970's Harvey Comics at the NY National this weekend

3 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have recently come into a very large (over 10,000 comics) Bronze collection of high grade comics. While the collection lacks most Superhero titles, it does have a great selection of Harvey, GoldKey, Charlton, Archie, Red Circle, some Dell, and a smattering of DC and Marvel.

I will be bringing this to market very slowly as time permits, but wanted everyone to know that I will be at the National this weekend and will have about 600 or so very high grade Harvey's from this collection. Most will be from the mid-1970's and nearly all are unread with white pages, perfect gloss, sharp corners, and no spine stress. Basically, NM across the board (some of the early 1970's are VFish).

Some of the titles I will be bringing are:

* Richie Rich (various titles)

* Sad Sack

* Hot Stuff (various titles)

* Casper (various titles)

etc.

I will be asking for NM- 9.2 guide for most even though there are many that would be 9.4 or 9.6.

If you are into these titles, please stop by the TvComics booth and ask for Byron. I will be next to Gus from Silver Age Comics. I am in the same room as Motor City and Harley Yee (I am tucked away near the corner in the back of this room on the far corner away from Harley Yee). I will also have a decent selection of Gold/Silver/Bronze.

Hope to see you there!