• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need picture of missing ad FF#2

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I recently purchased a FF#2 for my collection. It needs restoration bad, and is missing an ad page.

The page it is missing is 23/24. Below is a picture of the pages before and after the ones missing. If someone could pm or post me some pictures of the missing pages, i would really appreciate it. :)

DSC08744.jpg

Wish I could help.

Will you be posting your work progression on this up in your thread?

Maybe, but I am not sure it will get restored. So far, all the other books from that month seem to have stories on one side, which won't be a match. If I can't find the page to marry, then there is no point in restoring it.

Funny how I have scans of almost every book from that month except FF#2.

Is it missing the Thing pin-up or just an ad page?

Not sure what it is missing, but in other issues, this is what page 23 is:

journey_into_mystery_v1_075_25.jpg

Page 24, which is on the back side of this ad has been a different story or ad for every issue from that month I have looked at so far. In some of the books I looked at, pages 23 and 24 are reversed. It's weird, FF#2 is the first SA marvel where all the ad's weren't consistent (excluding romance of course).