• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread CLOSED for now. Thank you to everyone.

59 posts in this topic

UPDATE 3/20/14 - I think I might have enough cash as of this morning...I have to resolve a few other things and then I'll be able to hopefully get my eBay account freed up.

Thank you to everyone for your interest and assistance.

------------------------

Basically an eBay account I had with my ex about 11 years ago has been linked to my current account. I was informed of this around 3pm today while I was at work and was pretty stunned. Apparently she continued to sell on the account yet didn't ship things or refund unhappy buyers to the tune of $2,300 in claims. I'm on the hook for this and my current account is shut down until I pay up. Why this hasn't happened until now, I have no idea. eBay would not work with me on it at all. I use my account and sell consignment stuff to supply most of the money that supports my family, so it's crucial that I get this cash to pay things off immediately. Unfortunately that means I have to sell my best books from my personal collection. I'll try and remember the grades that things were sold to me at, and although the prices aren't set in stone please don't add insult to injury by low-balling me. I'm really upset and feel like I'm about to lose my mind.

Shipping is a flat $7 and everything will be shipped Priority Mail boxed (double-boxed upon request). I pack very securely. Payment is via Paypal only as this is the fastest way I can pay off the eBay debt.

Books & scans to follow. Thanks in advance for looking and especially to anyone who purchases my books.

Peace,

Chip