• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All NM+ or better

62 posts in this topic

Wasn't me. His ad is still up though. Maybe he's too busy counting his 14G's to take it down. I'm curious as to what else he had.

That's the first thing I asked in my email. Said he had a few newer ones, but the ones listed are the bulk of his collection, "the real gems."

Wasn't me. His ad is still up though. Maybe he's too busy counting his 14G's to take it down. I'm curious as to what else he had.

That's the first thing I asked in my email. Said he had a few newer ones, but the ones listed are the bulk of his collection, "the real gems."

(thumbs u

tell him you were prepared to pay double. that'll zing him for not giving you a chance.

nothing surprises me anymore.

well ok if i woke up and some alien chick was in bed with me that would surprise me.

Gentleman,

They are still available and he is asking $9-12k on eBay. With a whopping feedback of 8, I asked him to send me pics. After 5 msgs he finally did. The 48 is probably around a 7.0, the FF 50 looks nice but might have color touch, the Hulk 102 does look nice, but he did not send 181....surprise.

Just looks kinda fishy :)

Steve

something dont smell right-no sales for a year, 8 FB, lower starting price-I'm leaning towards doesnt have the books and had some elaborate craigslist scam planned that didnt work out now he turns to ebay.....i'm thinking its the same guy cause why would he sell for less than $9000 when another guy off craigslist was possibly gonna pay the $14000?

he says he 'inherited the collection' not 'bought from someone who inherited'....wtf....this is some scam-gotta be.....

not to mention the CL ad is still up....maybe we should barrage him with messages.....

He wrote back to me saying the collection was sold. I wrote back asking him if it was sold, why is it on Ebay now with the same "inheritance" story. No reply yet.

comic scammers never cease to amaze me.

i messaged him too.

Gentleman,

They are still available and he is asking $9-12k on eBay. With a whopping feedback of 8, I asked him to send me pics. After 5 msgs he finally did. The 48 is probably around a 7.0, the FF 50 looks nice but might have color touch, the Hulk 102 does look nice, but he did not send 181....surprise.

Just looks kinda fishy :)

Steve

Thanks for sharing the info...puts most of my curiosity to rest now knowing this all sounds more than fishy.