• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone take pictures at ART LUDIQUE'S Marvel art exhibit in France?

14 posts in this topic

There was an Avengers interior page but other than seeing the Vision on it, hard to see what it's from or the artist (although I think it's from the 80s--maybe Bob Hall?). Do any of the French articles have a even a partial list of the art?

Sorry for not giving more informations but I can tell you that over 300 pieces of art are there, the one I posted is an average one !!!!!

If you plan to travel to Europe, you need to to see this Exhibit, the few people who knows me will understand. :cry:

I hear there is an oversize color piece of the FF and Surfer fighting Doom by Jack Kirby in full color. Would anyone going to the exhibit be able to take a photo and post it?

I'd really like to see it.

Thanks!

Glen

Sorry for not giving more informations but I can tell you that over 300 pieces of art are there, the one I posted is an average one !!!!!

If you plan to travel to Europe, you need to to see this Exhibit, the few people who knows me will understand. :cry:

There's this great Cap. A. by Mike Zeck ;)

Frederick, thanks for sharing it with us, comics fan

The exibition is just full of gorgeous and crazy stuff!!! Modern and classic, lesser known and iconic!!!

Art Ludique Marvel

regards