• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy 1, get 1 half off

25 posts in this topic

:news:Buy an item, get an item of equal or lesser value for 50% off!

It's Friday night...er, Saturday morning and I can't sleep, so why not list a few things for sale?

The thread won't be large, but there will be some nice, cheap items. Thanks for looking.

This will be some rather cheap oddball items of Hulk, TMNT, Sam and Max, etc. Maybe someone will want them, maybe not. It's worth a shot! I’m also planning a copper/modern sales thread sometime soon so if you want to combine shipping with that I have no problem holding items.

Payment - Paypal is preferred but I’ll also accept money orders. I’ll accept returns within 10 days if not satisfied.

Shipping - because this thread will have many different items of different weights, it will be calculated priority based on weight, but I have no problem shipping media mail if the package qualifies (there will be a few TPBs in this thread). I'm located in the US, but I’ll ship anywhere if shipping is covered.

:baiting: Calculated shipping will top off at $7 (domestic) and I will cover any extra cost. However it could very well be less, especially if media mail.

I've had a few successful sales threads here on the boards and have been selling on Ebay for years. Please check my feedback linked in my signature below.

FREEBIE:

1st buyer gets this 4th series Garbage Pail Kid from 1986 if wanted (please claim):

Spikey Mikey

2z6rs4g.jpg

The Sims, The Sims: Livin’ Large, and the Curse of Monkey Island (with hint book): $5 each (will also not work on today’s computers to my knowledge)

2v17r89.jpg

Comic Book DVDs, $5 each. Daredevil is full screen, the rest are widescreen. Spider-man 3 comes with bonus dvd and comic book; Batman Begins also comes with a small comic book

23k3mvk.jpg

TMNT “large” Dark Horse Miniatures: Raphael and Michaelangelo circa 1986 MOC $30 each

m751qr.jpg

n313cg.jpg

TMNT Japanese Manga comic books. Extremely rare. F/VF condition. Digest-sized.

Interesting that these are read back-to-front, so what would be the back cover here in the US is actually the front cover in Japan.

$40 each

i76fig.jpg

nv9seo.jpg

2rr7w40.jpg

Convention sketches from the Artists’ Alley at the 1994 Philadelphia Comics Spectacular $15 each

All drawn on comic book backing boards

Dean Zachary and Matt Thompson

bhf23b.jpg

Rick Buckler Jr. and possibly Jeff Parker?

14wyusx.jpg

Possibly Jeff Dee? and J. Piscopo

70ucyu.jpg

Michael Avon Oemig and Michael Bair

10nxf9c.jpg