• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy 1, get 1 half off

25 posts in this topic

Good morning! 1 item for this morning. Then to work! I'll be back in the afternoon to check things out. (Working from home with discipline is really difficult, especially with the CGC boards around. Turning off the internet!)

2010 Marvel covers calendar. Beautiful large pictures of classic comic covers. The best thing is, they are all perforated, so you can tear them out and frame them! $12

2wp050k.jpg

2qxun2s.jpg

2eg9mpz.jpg

As always, PM any offers for any interests, especially for multiple items. Thanks for looking!

I think that's all I'll be listing in this thread. I'll keep it open until tomorrow night, then start a Copper/Modern thread that will have some comic lots and other neat books.

Thanks for looking at this thread.

For now I am starting the one and only sale for this thread, good until tomorrow night at midnight (eastern time).

:news:Buy an item, get an item of equal or lesser value for 50% off!

Also, calculated shipping will top off at $7 (domestic) and I will cover any extra cost. However it could very well be less, especially if media mail.

1 hour left bump! Buy 1, get 1 half off! I guess a lot of this is niche stuff. I hope my next thread draws more interest.

I won't be listing my copper/modern thread tonight (working late), but I should get it going tomorrow evening. Thanks to all purchases so far. (thumbs u