• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Projekt by Oni Press

6 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if there is a thread about this book already. I was just reminded by my friend who works in a hotel in the US that there are some actors who are staying in their hotel with profiles stating Ghost Projekt Actor/Actress.

It lead me to think that they are actually shooting the pilot in that city. I believe they are finishing the pilot for it to be deliberated if it will be part of summer/fall tv shows to be released.

Rachel Rising 1a was a very tough one to get a 9.8 copy but I find it harder to find one of this book :)

Census only shows 4 9.6 copied and no 9.8s

Hi,

I spoke to my friend about it and I don't want to get him in trouble. Apparently the main actors are just in one hotel so I dont want to get anybody in trouble.

I take back everything I said and was told to just tell everyone to wait for this coming summer...

Internet is a poor place for Takesie Backsies

But I'll forget if everyone else does

If you say this back in a Gollum voice and end it with "precious" it's pretty good.

Then again I'm sleep deprived...

Good morning everyone!

Gunnz