• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions: Spooky Empire May-Hem May 30-June 1 - Godzilla, Halloween

8 posts in this topic

http://www.spookyempire.com/media-guests/

I'm accepting books for Signature Series and any other items you may have also.

I need all books by May 29th at the latest.

Using your CGC account: $10 for each signature plus any autograph fees. I just need a completed CGC Form with your item(s).

If submitted to CGC under my account: $55 for the first book for one signature. The amount includes CGC fees for Modern Tier books and return shipping. Add $10 for each additional celebrity that signs the same book.

Additional CGC books after the first book are $40, plus $10 for each additional signature. The amount includes CGC fees for Modern Tier books, and return shipping.

Fast track is an additional $10 per book.

For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature.

The above CGC costs are for Modern tier only; higher tiers will require additional charges.

Items other than comics are $10 per signature and will require return shipping to be paid by you.

All books mailed to me must be prepped. Please us How to Prep your Books Thread as a guide. Any book not prepped will be subject to a $5 fee to prep that book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

Below is the guest list and the most current autograph prices I could find. Please keep in mind the prices may change at the show, if I'm wrong about the price I will refund/invoice you the difference.

If no price is listed I'll ask for a $30 deposit for the autograph fee and either refund or invoice you the difference. Please let me know the most you are willing to pay for an autograph in case the celebs fee is different at the show.

Halloween

JOHN CARPENTER — $40.00

NICK CASTLE - $30

P.J. SOLES - $30

CHARLES CYPHERS

WILL SANDIN

NANCY LOOMIS (KYES)

TOMMY LEE WALLACE

Nightmare on Elm Street

ROBERT ENGLUND - $45.00

HEATHER LANGENKAMP

MARK PATTON

AMANDA WYSS

Once Upon A Time

LANA PARRILLA - $50

REBECCA MADER - $30

LEE ARENBERG - $30

SEAN MAGUIRE - $30

Godzilla

AKIRA TAKARADA - $25

HARUO NAKAJIMA - $25

The Runaways

LITA FORD - $20

CHERIE CURRIE

JAMIE KENNEDY - Scream - $45

LAURIE HOLDEN - Walking Dead - $40.00

DOYLE WOLFGANG VON FRANKENSTEIN - The Misfits - $30

MARKY RAMONE - The Ramones - $30

MARTIN KLEBBA - Pirates of the Caribbean - $30

RODDY PIPER - They Live - $30

ALEX VINCENT - Child's Play

MIKE CHRISTOPHER - Dawn of the Dead

LINDA HAYNES

WILLIAM FORSYTHE

JIMMY "SUPERFLY" SNUKA - WWF

BRUTUS "THE BARBER" BEEFCAKE - WWF

241B99E0-ADFB-42C9-B6A8-C39C2BE068B5_zpsqhdfbbze.jpg

Update:

I've been approved to facilitate this show. I will post pricing either later tonight or tomorrow. I have to research signing fees as none are posted on the website.

Roddy Piper and Martin Klebba have been added as guests too.

I've added signature fees to most of the guest list using the photo op prices as a guide. A few celebs, artists, and authors have been added to the guest list, most notably Alex Vincent from Child's Play (Chucky).

Books are due next Thursday. There have been a few additions and one cancellation too.

Freya Tingley - Wendy Darling from Once Upon a Time

Jason Burkart - Little John from Once Upon a Time

Linnea Quigley

Laurie Holden cancelled