• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Silver Age Collection - NOW 25% OFF - (Recap on Page 33)

334 posts in this topic

Hello all,

POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY ON THESE PLEASE.

These are exactly as found. I did not press any, so keep that in mind as you look! (thumbs u

Recently picked these up in Colorado from the original owner. Great cover colors, in boxes since the late 1960's. Most of this is DC with a smattering of other publishers. Grades vary as you will see, the guy bought these as a kid to read, and he read some more than others. Excellent page quality, OW to OW/W. 200 issues in all, most from 1959-1963. Many have penciled arrival dates on the top corner of page one. I kind of like them, but if that bothers you, feel free to ask if a specific issue has it.

Typical rules apply. Would rather keep the prices low and not contribute to Paypal's (eBay) stock price. If you have to use Paypal, PM me and maybe we can work it out. Postal Money Orders are quick and you can mail them where you buy them!

PM are always welcome.

Shipping is a flat $4 per order in the USA, for one comic or all of them.

Outside USA at actual cost with insurance. (Paypal only for outside USA).

Thanks for looking!