• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Onsite Grading at the National?

3 posts in this topic

I recently received back a slabbed magazine from CGC (9.8 cloud9.gif ) and the microchamber paper was sticking out of the bottom. frustrated.gif I called CGC, and Scott and Steve said I could send it back to get it corrected for free. thumbsup2.gif So, I sent it back to Sarasota.

I just got it back again yesterday, and the microchamber paper is still sticking out of the bottom. frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

I called CGC and they said they will fix it and recommended I bring it to the National and they will fix it on the spot.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I cannot go to the National as I originally planned. sorry.gif

Is anyone planning on doing onsite grading that can help me out? I'll overnight you the slab and cash for the return trip back to me... Please PM if you can assist.

Thanks! flowerred.gif