• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freshly Graded Minor Marvel Key First Appearance's

4 posts in this topic

Finally got my Avengers #28 and MSH#18 back!

The wait is over and yes I peeked at my grades prior to receiving them :)

First up is my Avengers #28 which features the very highly sought after first appearance of The Collector, who will have a large presence in upcoming Marvel Universe Movies.

Graded copies of this book are almost impossible to find and I'm happy with the 8.5

Grade that I received for this copy!

Next up is another Marvel first Appearance of The Guardians of the Galaxy a book that seems to be on fire and gaining more momentum as we draw closer to the movie release date. This is not the same team that will appear in the movie, but I do believe the original team will be referenced at some point in time moving forward in one of the future movies if not this one. This copy received a 9.0 which is a nice grade for the square bound 1960's comics and especially with the dark blue cover.

Check out photos below.

I'm waiting for another shipment which has Marvel Graphic Novels, Famous Monsters of filmland and a surprise DC Graphic Novel. I received a couple 9.8's

in that group one of which only had one other book Graded at 9.8. So stay tuned :)

15318.jpg

See more journals by Dre