• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"You've been Warned" Thread :) LAST COPY LEFT! BEST INVESTMENT this year!

10 posts in this topic

BBT RULES

1) Payment via paypal only

2) I will entertain all offers via PM, but first :takeit: wins

3) No HOSers, Probies, or people on my personal "I don't deal with you" list

4) Shipping to US and Canada is included in the stated price :)

Up for Sale:

THE STRAIN 1 (Rare 1:5 Variant Cover) Blue Label CGC 9.8 - 3 Copies Available

$280 SHIPPED to US and Canada (last ebay sales $285+ shipping and $333)

Status just showed shipped from CGC so books should be here tomorrow or Thursday the latest.

Get it now for prices will keep going up every month until the shows air date on July :) Shooting for the TV show's whole season is almost done and majority of it was shot in Toronto (which I have seen some sets) :)

Will post pics as soon as received... :)

Just to add fuel to the fire....

This upcoming TV series was shot majority in the city of Toronto...I have seen some of their sets...For some reason they are near the areas where Suits and White Collar is also being shot so it was easy to guess which part of the city they might have been shooting :)

Sold via PM

^^

Closed thread

To some who still question that I just made up that I saw the set here in Toronto :)) it is still ongoing for they are shooting the whole season :))

http://m.thestar.com/#!/entertainment/david-bradley-aka-game-of-thrones-lord-frey-shoots-the-strain-in-toronto/459faf41eed453a440b574249e47cedf