• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 sketches for sale

18 posts in this topic

Figured this was the best place for this. I did an op with an artist named John Hairston last year and the books are finally done. I have 3 extra sketches though that are on their way to CGC. These are all wraps and are acrylics.

If you are interested in any of these then please send me a PM. Prices are $160 $140 $120 CGC fast tracked and delivered to your door.

Wolverine

01A45EF9-D6BD-47AC-91BA-43481897964B_zpswiukp6ck.jpg

Flash SOLD

67B2346F-F81D-497F-A88F-41E4922DBD1F_zpsqoubmdex.jpg

Superman and Lois

EF076774-328E-469D-A93E-BE40E21FDF64_zpsc2o0gsvz.jpg

Thanks. That one has been sold to Captain Todd.

If anyone is interested in the Wolverine or the Superman then feel free to message me and we can probably work out a deal. I just want these off my plate now that the op is over and my next op (different artist) is about to start.

Thanks. That one has been sold to Captain Todd.

If anyone is interested in the Wolverine or the Superman then feel free to message me and we can probably work out a deal. I just want these off my plate now that the op is over and my next op (different artist) is about to start.

:baiting: who's the new artist?