• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couple of Wonder Woman SS sketch covers - a Gerald Parel and a Phil Noto

6 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody.

I know this is short notice, but wanted to throw these out there in case there is any interest. Two CGC sketches up for grabs that I've priced at my cost. I'll be attending C2E2 this week, and can bring them along with me and make them available for pick-up at C2E2 or ship it from Chicago once I arrive. Shipping (with tracking) will be $15 to Canada or the continental US. I will potentially ship internationally, but please contact me first to make arrangements; the cost will be whatever the shipping (with tracking) actually is. Payment by cash or Paypal.

Usual rules apply. No probies or hall of shamers.

References -

I'm more of a buyer than a seller. I've only sold one thing on here and that was to n2wdw and he seemed pretty happy with the transaction. I've bought items on here from members such as DevilsRain, GODOFTHUNDER, dscott, and Mr Mylar, so they can at least vouch that I pay my bills. I've been a solid buyer on Ebay and my EbayID is modelmaker as well.

First :takeit: trumps all PM's. Please shoot me any questions you have.

Gerald Parel - $285 USD - comes in the regular thickness CGC case. Case is in perfect shape, with no 'rainbow'/oil-slick issues. The upper left hand corner of the comic is not as sharp as it could be (please see the red circled area in the 2nd photo), but the comic still has been graded 9.8 nonetheless.

5fooqq.jpg

eu4tpx.jpg