• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan the King - complete 55 issue run for $35 shipped FINAL PRICE DROP!

5 posts in this topic

Howdy.

I am selling my complete run of Conan the King / King Conan. A couple rules:

1. U.S. only, sorry.

2. No HOS or probies or whatever.

3. Payment via Paypal please.

The price is $35, which includes shipping. I don't send comics via media mail, as that's a good way to lose a box of comics forever, so with something of this weight, this price is mostly going to go towards shipping. I need the space, though, so I figure maybe this can find a better home with someone else.

These are mostly readers. Grades are all over the place. Some are quite nice, others appear to have been stomped on by elephants. A couple do have date stamps from the mid 80's, which is very unusual for the time period.

First :takeit: takes it.

Also: The spinner rack is not included. Sorry! But if you do have a spinner rack, the whole run will fit on one side, with a couple slots left over.

SAM_1573.jpg

This was a great series. The first few issues are nothing special but the story really got legs and was one of the better reads of its era. Much better than the Conan books from that time.

(thumbs u

With no less an authority than shadroch endorsing this series, how can the rest of you pass it up at this low, low price?!

:ohnoez: