• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikelspot Hoarders Intervention Sales Thread - Final Recap Pg. 11

104 posts in this topic

Some of you who know me, know that I am an all in or not at all kind of guy. The two ends of my comic book spectrum are, flipper on one end and hoarder (obsessive collector) on the other. I have a decent size stack of various stuff that I need to clear out from my hoarding endeavors. Mostly key books, on some level, and price variants.

I can provide scans if need be, but a lot of this is going to be conservatively graded and priced to move. I'll start off with a few things and post some more here and there over the next day or two. :)

First :takeit: in thread or via PM gets it.

No HoSer's or Probies

Domestic Shipping: $5 Flat (So pile 'em high :baiting: ). Secure packing. For higher priced order, insurance is included as well. I ship internationally, please PM me to discuss. Please Note: I do not lie about the sale price on custom forms.

Payment: Paypal, Check, Money Order or more comics

All Comics come freshly bagged and boarded!

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Hulk 141 1st Doc Sampson G/VG qualified. On of the interior pages is torn almost completely from top to bottom. It is not completely detached, but the tear is long. The rest of the book is complete. Asking $8

101_5454_zpsf271017c.jpg

101_5455_zpsd0331d81.jpg

101_5456_zpsf65417da.jpg

:takeit: