• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dexter as Daredevil Hmmmmm...

95 posts in this topic

BOOMS GOES THE....wait a minute.

Charlie Cox Cast as Marvel’s Daredevil?

Latino-Review is reporting that Stardust and "Boardwalk Empire" star Charlie Cox could be the man without fear in Marvel Entertainment's upcoming Netflix series "Daredevil." The site reports this is just a rumor for the time being, but check back here for updates on casting for the series very soon.

What happened to Dexter? I liked this actor in Boardwalk Empire, and was bummed when he was murdered on the show.

(shrug)

+1

I was sure that he was THE guy to take on all of the other tough guys and he was...until he wasn't.... :sorry:

I was sad to see him go as well and especially in that fashion :eek: . I think he'll do a good job.

BOOMS GOES THE....wait a minute.

Charlie Cox Cast as Marvel’s Daredevil?

Latino-Review is reporting that Stardust and "Boardwalk Empire" star Charlie Cox could be the man without fear in Marvel Entertainment's upcoming Netflix series "Daredevil." The site reports this is just a rumor for the time being, but check back here for updates on casting for the series very soon.

What happened to Dexter? I liked this actor in Boardwalk Empire, and was bummed when he was murdered on the show.

(shrug)

+1

I was sure that he was THE guy to take on all of the other tough guys and he was...until he wasn't.... :sorry:

I was sad to see him go as well and especially in that fashion :eek: . I think he'll do a good job.

Those article photos make him look like a kid. Charlie Cox is not a kid. Although the announcement was different than expected, he's a really solid actor.

Even in Stardust, I liked his performance. I bet he will do well in the role.

Can't someone photoshop some dark glasses on him? I'll get a better idea when I see him in shades :cool:

mie4cx.png2cfwkrd.png

;)

after seeing this pic I think I may be sold! (thumbs u hm
I like what I'm seeing hm

Add some red dye and he's Daredevil :applause:

Boardwalk was never the same after they killed Jimmy.

Show really took a nosedive after that.

No.

Richard Harrow dieing really killed the show.

Jimmy having sex with his mother was the big nosedive for me.

No.

He dies at the end, of the final season of the show, so that's hardly fair. (shrug)

I LOVED Richard, don't get me wrong, but When Jimmy was gone the show just sort of wandered aimlessly.

New rumors have Netflix and Drew Goddard interested in tapping Dexter star Michael C. Hall to play The Man Without Fear in the new series.

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/rumor-netflix-and-drew-goddard-want-michael-c-hall-to-play-daredevil

I say (thumbs u and :whee:

Thoughts? :devil:

Even though I am a big Dexter fan it was probably good they didn`t go with him. I could see myself saying what is Dexter uh I mean Daredevil doing?

No.

He dies at the end, of the final season of the show, so that's hardly fair. (shrug)

I LOVED Richard, don't get me wrong, but When Jimmy was gone the show just sort of wandered aimlessly.

Racist.

lol

no seriously though, Chalky White is my favourite but thats probably because of the Wire.