• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool 1-69 Complete W/ Annuals 97, 98, 0, -1

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have for sale a very nice set of volume 1 Deadpool 1-69 comics. I will also include annuals 97 & 98 issues 0 & -1 as well. There are some lower grade doubles of the issues I have read more like #0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 11, 56. Other than those few issues, which have higher grade copies included. I feel most of these issues will fall into the NM- range. (9.2) a lot are definitely in a higher NM-NM+/NM/MT 9.4-9.8 range. These books are from my personal collection freshly bagged, and boarded in a non smoking home. The comics will come shipped very secure, and will arrive in the same condition they leave me in. If you would like larger pics of individual issues please let me know.

Asking $575 through Pay-pal shipped anywhere in the US. The first :takeit: wins I will also accept PM's so send me offers there

This is the second time I have tried to sell on the forum, the first item sadly did not sell. So if I missed anything please be gentle. I do sell under 7253beth on eBay.

Anyway onto pics...