• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega Modern Key Sale - X-Factor 6, Saga 1, Age of Apacolypse - Closed

82 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four Roast - Signed by Michael Golden, Frank Miller, John Byrne, Marshal Rogers and initialed by Sienk - NM+ - $25 - My photos didn't come out but the sigs look good

Sold to Robert

Fantastic Four Roast - Signed by Michael Golden, Frank Miller, John Byrne, Marshal Rogers and initialed by Sienk - NM+ - $25 - My photos didn't come out but the sigs look good

:takeit: sight unseen

That's all the modern/copper books I've got right now. I'm going to shift over to posting some more books in my Silver-Age thread. I'll post an update to both threads some time tomorrow. Thanks for the all the purchases everyone!

X-Men Annual 7 - VF/NM - $3

X-MenAnnual8_zps3d4f5f6f.jpg

:takeit: if I can combine shipping with the Bronze/Silverage thread?

I can definitely combine shipping between the two threads.

I'll take:

- ASM 239

- Rocket Raccoon 3

- Secret Wars 8

Please

Did you want the Secret Wars 8A or B? I assumed you want the A but I can switch it over if you want.

Unfortunately work has me on a crazy deadline until tomorrow night. I'll have to hold off posting an update and sending out invoices until then. Sorry about the delay but in the mean time there are plenty of great books available.

I actually have some time for my lunch hours so here is a summary of books that are currently for sale:

JLA & Avengers 1 - 4 - NM or better - $27

Complete Set of the Age of Apacolypse - 65 Issues - NM - $115

Saga 1 - VF/NM - $75 SOLD! :news:

Sandman 9 - NM - $6

Secret Wars 8B - NM+ - $65 SOLD! :news:

X-Factor 6A - VF/NM- $32

X-Men 221 - NM - $20

X-Men 282A - NM - $10

X-Men Annual 9 - NM- - $4

X-Men Annual 10 - NM- - $4

NextMen 1 - NM+ - Signed by John Byrne - $20

Warlord 70 - NM - Signed by Frank Miller - $25

Spiderman 2 - Signed by Todd McFarlane on the cover - NM+ - $25

Spiderman 7 - NM+ - Signed by Todd McFarlane on cover - $25

Spiderman 9 - NM+ - Signed by Todd in some sweet color pen - $25

Preacher TPB - 1 to 9 - VF average condition - $80 for set

Power man & Iron Fist 76 - VG - Signed by Frank Miller, Chris Claremont & Mike Barr - $25

I'll close this thread (along with the Silver-Age one) this evening and I'll send out invoices tomorrow. All unsold books will be up on E-Bay for 10/20% more by the end of the week but I'm happy to sell them to you at the prices above as long as they have not been sold. Thanks again for the great response!