• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and closed. Thanks!

51 posts in this topic

bid retracts happen I know. I've been around enough to see it happen over the years but i just sucks since it was near the end of the auction and, after they bid it up since early on, it may have scared away other bidders. Oh well, life goes on...

Or it may have related some excitement among under bidders. I expect you'll see some snipe bids either way.

Wow, 900, huh? I was gonna bid on this one, but so much for that! Seems like I helped to create a monster and got myself priced out of "my own" market!

So it was you? :mad:

You didn't create the market, my guy (thumbs u

Who did? Only Pia and Jose own more pages.

bid retracts happen I know. I've been around enough to see it happen over the years but i just sucks since it was near the end of the auction and, after they bid it up since early on, it may have scared away other bidders. Oh well, life goes on...

Or it may have related some excitement among under bidders. I expect you'll see some snipe bids either way.

That would be a good thing to brighten up my day :)

Wow, 900, huh? I was gonna bid on this one, but so much for that! Seems like I helped to create a monster and got myself priced out of "my own" market!

He just gets to play in it :kidaround:

Not sure I get to play in it anymore! I just have my stash of pages that I can swim around in, like Uncle Scrooge and the money bin... nothing much seems likely to get added in the future, though. Nonetheless, best of luck on the sale of this page -- 30 minutes to go!

Pia and Jose own more pages? Are you sure?! That seems unacceptable.

I think I need to go do some math on that.

Pia and Jose own more pages? Are you sure?! That seems unacceptable.

I think I need to go do some math on that.

Just barely. No need to calculate. ;)

Jeeze. There was a raw nm copy of No. 1 that just ended at 220+. Insanity all around. Might grade at a 9.4 if he's lucky...

I would take that bet.

hm

You say so.

Hey, I just sell and listen to offers. Would've never thought the market would go Walking Dead overnight! You wouldn't believe the numbers I've had thrown out to me for my page from no. 1.

on the 1-3 or 1-10 page? :shy: