• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing Questions....

29 posts in this topic

This pressing was for 30 minutes @ 175 degrees

the page quality had to be like a graham cracker

Went from off White to Cream. Wonder if it smelled burnt. I saw a few books last year in Philly that were burnt. I mean to a crisp. All gloss was gone, the pages were brown and brittle. I tried to fix one for the dealer but it was too far gone.

Yup that was me. I was the victim of trying out a moonlighter. Stick to the pro's!

Hi Anthony,

Sorry you are disappointed, we certainly appreciated your support. You seemed to compliment the video you purchased, this feedback appears to differ with what I thought you shared with me.

:popcorn:

This pressing was for 30 minutes @ 175 degrees

the page quality had to be like a graham cracker

Went from off White to Cream. Wonder if it smelled burnt. I saw a few books last year in Philly that were burnt. I mean to a crisp. All gloss was gone, the pages were brown and brittle. I tried to fix one for the dealer but it was too far gone.

Yup that was me. I was the victim of trying out a moonlighter. Stick to the pro's!

This is one freakin' scary thread . . . :eek:

Hi Anthony,

Sorry you are disappointed, we certainly appreciated your support. You seemed to compliment the video you purchased, this feedback appears to differ with what I thought you shared with me.

yea I was being nice, but now after thinking that you would charge $50 for a video that basically does nothing more than share some information on different types of erasers, and how to sweep dust from the middle of the book to the outer edges of the book ...do you really think the video you put out is worth $50? dont you feel like your ripping people off a little bit?

After a press, the book has to be officially re-graded correct?

Can I send in a 9.6, get it pressed and submit it to get it re-holdered (since they re grade it then) or this wouldn't be possible?

No. Once the book is out of the slab, you can't do a reholder.