• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotta sell some books to grade some books!

57 posts in this topic

X-Men 130 PENCE copy VF/NM- I'm not positive on the grade on this one. I would put it somewhere between 8 - 9.2 I know that is pretty wide but it has pressable elements and some that are not, mostly spine wear. I was planning on getting it signed by Claremont but I think I might just see if there is a Pence copy collector that wants it - $18 SOLD

023-X2.jpg

X-Men 130 PENCE copy VF/NM- I'm not positive on the grade on this one. I would put it somewhere between 8 - 9.2 I know that is pretty wide but it has pressable elements and some that are not, mostly spine wear. I was planning on getting it signed by Claremont but I think I might just see if there is a Pence copy collector that wants it - $18

023-X2.jpg

:takeit:

I've got two New Mutant Annuals #2 that I wouldn't grade very high, maybe 7.5 due to spine ticks. If anyone is interested in them at $8 each let me know and I will scan them. SOLD

I've got two New Mutant Annuals #2 that I wouldn't grade very high, maybe 7.5 due to spine ticks. If anyone is interested in them at $8 each let me know and I will scan them.

Both NM annual 2's and the Avengers chrome

:takeit:

I really don't even know what this is but it's an Avengers book with a chrome cover NM $5

005-X2.jpg

Marvel Collectible Classics: Avengers #1 ( and that's cheap) :gossip:

Thanks! You heard the man!

I've had one or two suggestions for things to list. If you guys have anymore go ahead and let me know. The wife is putting our two year old to bed so now is a great time for me to go digging through boxes.