• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndyBoBo's Crazy Silver Age Sale - Part II - ENDS tonight 8:00pm EST

117 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]So I need to raise some serious cash (comic this time lol ) and I wasn't able to get things up on eBay to end Sunday. These are basically the books that were held back last sale. I will be listing these alphabetically per day - I have a ton in PhotoBucket now and will keep scanning away.

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF SHAME BOARDIES can partake in this sales thread publicly, via PM, or otherwise...

Shipping: is at my cost (meaning you pay shipping costs) via USPS Priority as packaging/handling costs are minimized and delivery confirmation is free. Shipping will probably start at around $10.00 for a single CGC book. 4 books ship for $15.25. For raw books Priority starts around $6.50.

International Boardies Please Read: I ONLY ship Priority Mail. And no, I do not smoke crack, and unfortunately I do not care what Jane Doe charged you for shipping on eBay. I do not pad my shipping charges; you pay what I pay and that does include when I buy shipping supplies.

I will be invoicing all at once for this sale (at the close of the thread). Once closed, I'll have invoices out within 3 days. I will ship in the order of payment (within 3 days of payment).

Me: I have been around for a bit, but check out my kudos and my eBay feedback.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy.

[/font]