• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE TRADING POST THREAD

245 posts in this topic

Current Trade: Lot of blanks

3x Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #1

1x Deadpool #50

1x Walking Dead #109

1x Thunderbolts #1

th_2014-05-04195259_zpsd8939e38.jpg

th_trade002_zps845bf1e9.jpgth_trade001_zpsf09bdbb2.jpgth_trade_zpsdd99e450.jpg

th_trade005_zps53c67c33.jpgth_trade004_zpsea050010.jpgth_trade003_zps6f669510.jpg

Condition: See photos and ask questions - I'd say 9.2 - 9.8

Shipping Info: Anywhere I can work a trade

Duration: 24 Hours

Want List: ASM slabs (blue, green, purple, yellow), ASMs, Most things Spidey related...

Here's a trio of Dark Horse Aliens/Predator Omnibus books I'll put up for trade.

Current Trade: Aliens Omnibus Vol 1, Aliens Vs Predator Omnibus Vol 1, Predator Omnibus Vol 1

pif2.jpg

Condition: Minor wear, read once and shelved

Additional Info: N/A

Shipping Info: US Only

Duration: 24 hours

Want List: Hardcovers, Absolute, Deluxe, or Omnibus Editions. TPB runs of interesting books and good reads. ASM300.

It's a long shot that anyone has it, but would like to read Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms - Legends of Drizzt Omnibus Volume 1 & 2 and/or the Dragonlance Chronicles TPB Series.

Current Trade: Gwen Stacy Sketch CGC 9.6 by Scott Blair

10174978_635235343225590_8847070848464809083_n.jpg

Condition: CGC 9.6 no cracks or scratches

Additional Info: N/A

Shipping Info: US Only

Duration: 24 hours

Want List: Other sketches, $, art or Spiderman/Black Cat/Mary Jane/Gwen Stacy stuff. Anything else that looks cool!

Definitely Kudos! :applause:

Seemed like a GREAT idea. Maybe we could try an open trading thread? Sort of like the VCC where every Trader has a "table" to list what they have available and trades could be completed either by PM or in a separate thread. The way it is now, it seemed too much spotlight on whoever was "up to bat" and anyone who might want to trade. :shy:

I know somebody had asked about this one so I'll put it up there and see what people might have to offer. Definite mid-grade copy of the first appearance of the Black Widow in her new costume. The waves are on the bag not the comic.

Amazing Spider-man #86. 009-X3.jpg

Quite honestly I'm open to offers on this one. I wouldn't mind a nice book from May 1971 to help work on a birth-month project I'm working on but I will entertain offers on just about anything, especially slabs and stuff. I'm not after a ton on this one but figure it is probably worth around $30. I have a very wide assortment of books, and love most things Black Widow and Fairchild from Gen 13 so hope that helps.

*yawn*

Anybody? If not maybe we can change this up a bit and try the other way around. Anybody have something they are really searching for that they want to see if anyone on here will trade something for?