• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE TRADING POST THREAD

245 posts in this topic

You can't reserve it per say, but you can post your item the minute mine expires which is in like 10 minutes or so :)

Sean placed an awesome offer, but at this time I will pass because I do not really collect X-Men stuff. I appreciate it though :) The thread is up for grabs for whoever posts the next item!

Option #1

Modern #1s (and a #2) CGC 9.8 Slabs

Mind the Gap #1

Rocket Girl #1

The Wake #1

Revival #1

Lazarus #1

East of West #1

East of West #2

1anbJlPl.jpgAXP3rvyl.jpgvxq9O28l.jpgGg4h0N2l.jpgYbk1Xmll.jpgzUS4gGZl.jpg8ffmKu2l.jpg

Option #2

Soulfire: Chaos Reign #0

CGC 9.8 SS (Michael Turner, R.I.P)

Slab is scratched to hell, but no cracks and book is undamaged.

prNNdPll.jpg

Option #3

X-Files Conspiracy #1

Tabloid Variant

CGC 9.9

WRLDZoRl.jpg

Additional Info:

Each offer represents an entire group which will be not be split. I know some of these aren't the hottest books around, while others are still pretty collectible. I'm not looking for full GPA value in return for the modern lot; I just want something interesting.

Duration:

24 hours

Shipping Info:

US Only, Shipped Priority. Cost on me.

Want List:

Interesting CGC 9.8 slab, SS or otherwise. Single slab preferred. Will add specifics if needed, but leaving this open to try to get the ball rolling.

DSC_7810-X2.jpg

New Avengers #1 CGC 9.8 SS - Anthony Castrillo Nova commission. I paid $175 for this somewhere in the AC thread to help fund Speedy-D's ongoing quest to set Anthony's finances straight.

Mostly interested in option 1 but have interest in option 2 as well. Too bad it's not a mix and match :lol:

Added my approximate trade values in an attempt to help get some more movement. Also, if there is anyone interested, but they just don't know what to offer, I'm really pretty open.

Option #1

($175-$200, well below GPA if added up)

Mind the Gap #1

Rocket Girl #1

The Wake #1

Revival #1

Lazarus #1

East of West #1

East of West #2

1anbJlPl.jpgAXP3rvyl.jpgvxq9O28l.jpgGg4h0N2l.jpgYbk1Xmll.jpgzUS4gGZl.jpg8ffmKu2l.jpg

Option #2

Soulfire: Chaos Reign #0

CGC 9.8 SS (Michael Turner, R.I.P)

Slab is scratched to hell, but no cracks and book is undamaged.

($100)

prNNdPll.jpg

Option #3

X-Files Conspiracy #1

Tabloid Variant

CGC 9.9

($110)

WRLDZoRl.jpg

Additional Info:

Each offer represents an entire group which will be not be split. I know some of these aren't the hottest books around, while others are still pretty collectible. I'm not looking for full GPA value in return for the modern lot; I just want something interesting.

Duration:

24 hours

Shipping Info:

US Only, Shipped Priority. Cost on me.

Want List:

Interesting CGC 9.8 slab, SS or otherwise. Single slab preferred. Will add specifics if needed, but leaving this open to try to get the ball rolling.

Okay. I'm not certain I'll be available in an hour or so when the 24 hour time period ends and I'm not expecting any new offers, so I'll go ahead and politely decline the offer and pass the torch to the next interested party.

Michael, we can continue or discussion over PM if you're still interested. If anyone else is interested, the books are still available for trade.

Good luck to the next person.

Success! Last minute deal made. Mayor006's turn unless he wishes to pass.

Option #1

Mind the Gap #1

Rocket Girl #1

The Wake #1

Revival #1

Lazarus #1

East of West #1

East of West #2

DSC_7810-X2.jpg

New Avengers #1 CGC 9.8 SS - Anthony Castrillo Nova commission. I paid $175 for this somewhere in the AC thread to help fund Speedy-D's ongoing quest to set Anthony's finances straight.

Mostly interested in option 1 but have interest in option 2 as well. Too bad it's not a mix and match :lol:

Let's see if anyone has any interest in this one....not often you get two legends SS'd on one book and this is one instance where both have already passed on, so a rare item indeed. If you are looking for a high grade, this isn't it, but no more of these will be made!

Option 1:

Teen Titans #37 CGC SS 6.0 white pages, signed by Nick Cardy AND Gene Colan

DSC_9571-X2.jpg

Option 2:

Star Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Hastings Variant

DSC_9578-X2.jpg

Option 3:

Avengers #1 CGC SS 9.8 Jose Jaro Barbarella

DSC_3321-X2.jpg

Option 4:

The Walking Dead #1 CGC SS 9.8 (signed by Andrew Lincoln - Rick Grimes!)

DSC_3317-X2.jpg

Interests: SS books, Dave Stevens 9.8 white slabs, Black Widow, Wonder Woman, original art, Gen 13, Campbell 9.8 slabs, quite honestly you can offer me a pretty wide variety of things (including the right raw books if need be) so either send me a PM or put the offer up here. Thanks!

this is cool, i saw this thread created, didnt think it would come this far, well done.

love the hastings 9.8, havent got around to subbing mine yet for my collection