• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE TRADING POST THREAD

245 posts in this topic

I think if someone wants to post a new offer, my time should have been largely expired (time zones are always a cloudy thing to me… lol ).

claudio I have some issues that may interest you if you offer is still up

Current Trade: Sonic the Hedgehog 1 Mini Comic (1st appearance of Sonic in comics)

Sonic1_zps1377740b.jpg

Condition: CGC 6.5 Universal; Case in great shape

Shipping Info: Worldwide.

Duration: 24 hours

Trade Wants: Evil Ernie 1; Bone 1 (hey, why not); Cry for Dawn 1; TMNT yellow labels; TMNT 1 3rd print; Don Rosa yellow labels; John Totleben sketches; I am willing to consider pretty much anything.

I have an East of West 1, Ghost Variant, CGC 9.8 that I would be willing to trade. Specifically looking for Harley Quinn 1, CGC 9.8, the 1st series; Harley Quinn 1, CGC 9.8, Connor variant; HQ 4, Robot Chicken variant, CGC 9.8. If there's any interest I can get a scan up. Thanks.

I have an East of West 1, Ghost Variant, CGC 9.8 that I would be willing to trade. Specifically looking for Harley Quinn 1, CGC 9.8, the 1st series; Harley Quinn 1, CGC 9.8, Connor variant; HQ 4, Robot Chicken variant, CGC 9.8. If there's any interest I can get a scan up. Thanks.

Welcome to the thread and boards!

Are you offering that for the Sonic the Hedgehog # 1 comic currently up for trade? Otherwise if someone trades with him it is their turn. If no one makes a trade with him, you have to wait until his 24 hours are up and then post an official post before anyone else does.

Are you offering that for the Sonic the Hedgehog # 1 comic currently up for trade? Otherwise if someone trades with him it is their turn. If no one makes a trade with him, you have to wait until his 24 hours are up and then post an official post before anyone else does

Oh...sorry. No, I am not offering up my book for the Sonic. Apologies for doing this the wrong way.

So dpiercy can jump up if he wants – please just use the posting template provided by tech in the first post. (thumbs u
I'm not looking to reject anyone who wants to be part of the PIF or the Trading Post, but he/she just signed up 3 days ago - well short of the 6 months needed according to tech in the 1st post.

No, its no big deal. No need to be sorry. You didn't know. Welcome to the boards and jump in and start getting to know everyone. It is a cool place.