• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Tom Orzechowski attend any cons?

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Just wondering if Tom Orzechowski attends any cons?

Thanks

I have never seen him. He is my second favorite letterer of all time, behind Todd Klein. I would totally get SS of Orzechowski

I had this done from a show in Detroit a few years ago. The only time I've seen his name is on Detroit area shows.

img012_zps3817fc45.jpg

Did a bunch with him at that Detroit show, what a nice man!

ah kool, I hope he will attend one this year :wishluck:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if Tom Orzechowski attends any cons?

Thanks

I have never seen him. He is my second favorite letterer of all time, behind Todd Klein. I would totally get SS of Orzechowski

ya when i was a kid, I used to trace his lettering from the uncanny x-men books. Really would love to get his sig on an uncanny x-men book.

I had this done from a show in Detroit a few years ago. The only time I've seen his name is on Detroit area shows.

img012_zps3817fc45.jpg

Did a bunch with him at that Detroit show, what a nice man!

(shrug)

WHOA...i just read that Tom Orzechowski will be doing signing at Dark Horse booth at NYCC!

http://sdccblog.com/2014/10/dark-horse-announces-new-york-comic-con-2014-signing-schedule/

Anyone think he would be able to sign books other than the HB Blacksad?

I think he'll sign anything you bring him, as long is its not like a TRUCKLOAD of stuff from a competitor.