• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Books: Absolute Vertigo 9.8, Sandman #1 9.4 and Marvel Preview Low Grade

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I'm heading out to the National Association of Broadcasters Conference in Las Vegas on Saturday and I'm trying to secure a little last minute fun money.

I've got Absolute Vertigo and Sandman in hand and Marvel Preview is on the way. I'm not even sure why I sent the Marvel Preview in, but it is pretty low grade. I needed to use my four free coupon quick and was scrambling.

I can't find very good pricing information on any of these, so feel absolutely free to send me an offer, even if you think it's low-ball.

The Rules:

1. No HOS or Probbies

2. First :takeit: in the thread beats all

3. U.S. and Canada Only

4. Paypal Only

5. Shipping is $12 Priority for any number of slabs

6. Shipping to Canada will be at cost

I will be in Las Vegas until next Thursday, so unless I'm shipping tomorrow, the earliest I can get these out is next Friday. I hope these prices are low enough to cover that wait.

Poor quality scans, but the grades are right and everything looks great in the holder.

Let's Get To It!

Sandman #1 CGC 9.4:SOLD

Absolute Vertigo (Predates Preacher #1) CGC 9.8: SOLD

Marvel Preview #4 (First Appearance of Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy CGC 3.5: $70

No scan right now. Off White to White Pages.

This book has a really solid looking cover for this grade. I think the biggest reason must been a spine split going down about half of the book. Does't really affect the look of it though.