• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

70 posts in this topic

Well my brother's wedding is in the books but still have some sketches of his to sell plus some of my own

Rules: Please no probation listes or HOSers. time stamped :takeit: is king in thread OR PM.

USPS Priority Shipping is $10 in the US no how many you win.

International boardies are more than welcome but shipping will be at exact cost.

Payment: Paypal, check or money order

Feel free to PM me offers or questions. Time payments are available so please inquire

Wish you brother luck on my part, there goes another collection ruined by the specter of marriage.

Trust me, she's going to make him sell everything with a female image on the cover. Ask me how I know, no, don't ask me. Worst year of my life.

Wish you brother luck on my part, there goes another collection ruined by the specter of marriage.

Trust me, she's going to make him sell everything with a female image on the cover. Ask me how I know, no, don't ask me. Worst year of my life.

I'm with ya pal. Married 12 wonderful years (thumbs u

Clay Mann ShadowCat $600

January25th123.jpg

:cloud9:

I hate being on a girlfriend-induced comic budget!

James

There's no better way to test to see if she's marriage material or not. :baiting:

Clay Mann ShadowCat $600

January25th123.jpg

:cloud9:

I hate being on a girlfriend-induced comic budget!

James

There's no better way to test to see if she's marriage material or not. :baiting:

I think it's be more a test of her ability to commit murder undetected!

James