• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales smattering, including a pedigree

7 posts in this topic

Just three slabbed comics for sale here, with more on the way in a separate thread this weekend. Here, the list prices are firm. Shipping is $13 in the US, $18 to Canada - please enquire about other destinations. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal, and time payments can be negotiated for large purchases.

Disclosure: none of these comics was pressed under my ownership or to my knowledge beforehand, or resubmitted in search of a grade improvement. In my opinion, they're neither improvable nor overgraded.

Strange Tales Annual #2

cgc 9.0 ow/w

$1600 SOLD!

First Spidey cross-over, and fifth (tied) appearance. Kirby Spiderman cover, aided and abetted by Ditko.

STAnn2front.jpg

STAnn2back.jpg

Strange Tales #148

cgc 9.6 ow/w

$450

Origin of The Ancient One, the second most important character in the Dr. Strange mythos. Tough book in high grade, topped in the census by a lone 9.8 and joined by 4 other 9.6 copies. Gorgeous Bill Everett art.

ST148cgc-front.jpg

Just three slabbed comics for sale here, with more on the way in a separate thread this weekend. Here, the list prices are firm. Shipping is $13 in the US, $18 to Canada - please enquire about other destinations. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal, and time payments can be negotiated for large purchases.

Disclosure: none of these comics was pressed under my ownership or to my knowledge beforehand, or resubmitted in search of a grade improvement. In my opinion, they're neither improvable nor overgraded.

Strange Tales Annual #2

cgc 9.0 ow/w

$1600

First Spidey cross-over, and fifth (tied) appearance. Kirby Spiderman cover, aided and abetted by Ditko.

STAnn2front.jpg

STAnn2back.jpg

:takeit:

Strange Tales Annual #2

cgc 9.0 ow/w

$1600

:headbang:

Strange Tales Annual #2

cgc 9.0 ow/w

$1600

STAnn2front.jpg

STAnn2back.jpg

:applause: