• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreadstar movie on the way

49 posts in this topic

Dreadstar.Most awesome 1980's title EVER.

It started out in Epic Illustrated and then moved to the Epic color line later on so wasn't Epic their way to lure creator owned comics to them?

Pretty sure there were other titles that left them and moved to other companies.

Hope this really pans out.It could be Epic indeed.

Dreadstar.Most awesome 1980's title EVER.

It definitely was high on my list of books to read at that time.

:cloud9:

Mine and my brother's too. It's funny. This series has been on my mind the last few months so I recently bought a set. Very ironic.

May be time to break out my set again and re-read it.

Glad to see Vanth is finally getting some luv here.The thread over in cg is just pure speculation right now.Which is cool,but if people would take the time to read it they would see what a true masterpiece it really is.

Kinda makes me think what Starlin could have done with Captain Marvel or Warlock if given a free hand.

P.S. Dreadstar made a recent appearance if "Breed III mini-series Starlin did.There was also a hint of something yet to come.Wonder if this movie was it?

Quick question. I read the Malibu series (1994-95) a long time ago. Didn't Vanth die in issue 4 or 5? Was he brought back?

Only read this one once but seems like he just got real old,as did Willow.His daughter (?) took over the role & power in this one.Also seems like Lord Papal was in it too.May have to move a dozen or so boxes & dig it out.

Quick question. I read the Malibu series (1994-95) a long time ago. Didn't Vanth die in issue 4 or 5? Was he brought back?

Only read this one once but seems like he just got real old,as did Willow.His daughter (?) took over the role & power in this one.Also seems like Lord Papal was in it too.May have to move a dozen or so boxes & dig it out.

Willow, sweet a crossover!

willow_ufgood_zpsda26236b.jpg