• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TV, Cartoon Comics in high grade

40 posts in this topic

This sale features comics seldom offered for sale on the Boards in high grade, with popular cartoon characters and photocovers of TV favorites.

The list prices on these books are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics. Shipping within the US is $13 for slabbed and $8 for raw books - other locations will be a bit extra. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal.

And it's on with the show!

I Dream of Jeannie #2

cgc 9.6 ow/w

$300

Top census file copy from the Dell archives. Larry Hagman and Barbara Eden photocover.

IDream2-1.jpg

Four Color #1008

cgc 9.2 ow

$100

That's right, the Road Runner dates back to 1959. From the Random House archives, this is a strictly graded copy.

FC1008cgc.jpg

Adventures of Bob Hope #4

cgc 7.5 ow/w

$140

Published in 1950, the series ran all the way to 1968. Sun shadow along the left edge of the the back cover is responsible for the downgrade. "But I wanna tell ya..."

BobHope4cgc.jpg

Four Color #1208

cgc 9.0 ow/w

$160

Looks nicer than the assigned grade. Published in '61, featuring Rocket J. Squirrel, Bullwinkle the Moose, and the fiendish Natasha Fatale.

FC1208cgc.jpg

Four Color #1040

cgc 9.2 ow

$165 SOLD!

First comic appearance of Quick Draw McGraw and his faithful sidekick, Babalooey. Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy back-up feature, also in their first comic appearances. Tough 1959 book from the Dell archives. Hairline crack in the back of the case (half inch) visible in the scan.

FC1040cgc.jpg