• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MAAAAAAADNESSSSSSS is Over!

1,406 posts in this topic

A quick change of pace.

Exciting Comics 5, CGC 7.0, C/ OW pages

$800

Exciting5-1.jpg

Now that is one tough book!

And it has SOLD! Via PM.

Alright. Since my goal is to reduce volume, I am doing the unthinkable and listing my Defenders set. It has been the #1 Registry Set for a while though I too it down and lst all my little ribbons. But I just put it back up. My records show I paid around $16,000 for the set and worked on it for 7 years. All but maybe three of the regular issues are 9.8s. A d it ncludes all the 30 and 35-cent variants. I've got scans of nearly all the books and in cases where. I have duplicates, you can choose which copy you want. Just click the Registry banner to look at the set. Click any cert # to see the scan. It takes up over four CGC boxes. I can ship UPS ground for about $100 and it will get most places in the US in 2-3 days

Asking $12,000 but will listen to reasonable offers.

sig.jpg

Alright. Since my goal is to reduce volume, I am doing the unthinkable and listing my Defenders set. It has been the #1 Registry Set for a while though I too it down and lst all my little ribbons. But I just put it back up. My records show I paid around $16,000 for the set and worked on it for 7 years. All but maybe three of the regular issues are 9.8s. A d it ncludes all the 30 and 35-cent variants. I've got scans of nearly all the books and in cases where. I have duplicates, you can choose which copy you want. Just click the Registry banner to look at the set. Click any cert # to see the scan. It takes up over four CGC boxes. I can ship UPS ground for about $100 and it will get most places in the US in 2-3 days

Asking $12,000 but will listen to reasonable offers.

sig.jpg

(worship)

Weird Science-Fantasy 26, CGC 9.8, white pages, Gaines File Copy, one of two graded 9.8. The other resides in a permanent collection and I doubt it will ever see the light of day.

$3,000 - SOLD!

WeirdScience-Fantasy26.jpg