• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Flex gone MENTALLO? GHOST COMICS #1 BETHLEHEM

106 posts in this topic

GARTH MAN OF MYSTERY

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/g/garth.htm

Here is a near complete run of the impossibly scarce Austalian editions, #1 - #24, missing only #9 and #13. They reprint Garth's early adventure from the Daily Mirror. Nearly all are in nice shape as you can judge from the scans.

I want $1350 for the run - less than I paid. You will never see the like again....

garth1.jpg

garth2.jpg

garth3-3.jpg

garth4.jpg

Garth5_zpse4941f6b.jpg

garth6.jpg

garth7_zps16e706af.jpg

garth8.jpg

garth10.jpg

garth11.jpg

garth12.jpg

garth13.jpg

garth14.jpg

garth15.jpg

garth16.jpg

garth17.jpg

garth18.jpg

garth19.jpg

garth20.jpg

garth21.jpg

garth22.jpg

garth23.jpg

garth24.jpg

PLANET COMICS #14 FG but looks nicer. Spine splits sealed to cover. Hard to say how extensive. It's amateur but neatly done. Staples holding securely at the back but torn at the front, probably because of the spine roll. I notice the staples are shiny so I think they may have been replaced, impossible to tell. Glossy, nice off white pages. $475

PlanetComics1425_zps8cb19f02.jpg

scan0005_zpsc0ea662f.jpg

:cloud9:

PLANET COMICS #14 FG but looks nicer. Spine splits sealed to cover. Hard to say how extensive. It's amateur but neatly done. Staples holding securely at the back but torn at the front, probably because of the spine roll. I notice the staples are shiny so I think they may have been replaced, impossible to tell. Glossy, nice off white pages. $475

PlanetComics1425_zps8cb19f02.jpg

scan0005_zpsc0ea662f.jpg

:cloud9:

^^

...and I may never forgive you.