• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three Dimension Adventures SUPERMAN w/ glasses attached

5 posts in this topic

One book for sale today.

Priority boxed shipping in the US is included.

Out of the US, shipping is at my cost.

I pay for private insurance, so that's included as well as tracking, but the book must go signature required.

I accept Paypal, money orders or checks.

PMS are fine, but if a :takeit: is posted on the board, that takes precedence. Payment is due within 7 days unless you have pmed me first and made other arrangements.

I take returns for any reason, buyer pays return shipping unless I've made an error, then I will pay the return shipping. Please notify me within 3 days of receipt if there is a problem.

The book itself is not scarce, but finding one with the glasses still attached is rare.

There is only one with the glasses listed on GPA. It's a much higher grade.

This book should grade at Fine (6.0). The wear shown upper right in the scan looks worse in the scan. Color and gloss is great, pages are white.

The book has not been pressed.

I've had the book for a long time, just selling it because I'm paring down my collection a bit and this one does not fit in my comic boxes. It's hard for me to part with a great purple cover;)

Price is $375 shipped in the US. $325,

superman3D_0001.jpg

superman3D_0002.jpg

suerpman3Dglasses.jpg