• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED!! ~ Journey into Mystery #85 CGC 3.0 ~ SOLD & CLOSED!!

10 posts in this topic

Normal :rulez: Apply:

No probies or Bad-List B-Holes :makepoint:

1st :takeit: takes it, but PM's are welcome & I am also open to decent trades (thumbs u

Priority shipping is covered by me to anywhere in the U.S. (international buyers PM for pricing)

I accept paypal, check, money order, or any other reasonable payment method (no magic beans please!) (tsk)

Up for grabs today is a very decent copy of SOLD! Journey into Mystery #85 CGC 3.0 SOLD!(not sure about the pressing history as I bought it slabbed)

SOLD! Journey into Mystery CGC 3.0 Off-White to White Pages *1st Appearance of Loki & Odin* SOLD!

The last sale was in this grade was $385, but a 2.5 recently sold for $400 & the last 3.5 to go was at $450, so let's split the difference of those two for now:

SOLD! $425 Shipped ($412 w/ fee-free payment method) SOLD!

jimmm_zps8fef691f.jpg

Why does no one read the wanted boards? :pullhair:

Just for the record I check the WTB page every day, but your description said you wanted a 5.0 or better :(

Guess I should've PM'd you anyway to check, sorry about that man.

maybe he's so new that he forgot what he posted...

lol

Why does no one read the wanted boards? :pullhair:

Just for the record I check the WTB page every day, but your description said you wanted a 5.0 or better :(

Guess I should've PM'd you anyway to check, sorry about that man.

Your right....