• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW STUFF LISTED, GET MY WIFE A HORSE FUND WITH COPPER & MODERNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 posts in this topic

Usual Rulez :rulez:

First :takeit: wins it over unfinished PM

Add $5.00 for Shipping. I will ship out of the US and can calculate shipping if necessary.

Payment accepted via PayPal, checks or postal money orders are fine, too. And of course, if you're not happy, return the books for your money back.

Buying my wife a really nice horse and will be selling some comics through the week to do that. It won't happen with this thread alone but there will be much to be sold. I need to get to $18,000 together in the next couple of weeks. Relisted an old post of wings, jumbos and jungle comics with a huge discount so check out that thread as well another ongoing thread thru the week of all sorts of GA/SA/BA books till I get to as close to my total as possible. I will be adding to this thread through the week as well.

Thanks for Looking