• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 Comixology Variant

73 posts in this topic

When can we do this? I need that comic ;)

You said you'd take it at the price he listed. Why are you trying to negotiate? That's not the way a sales thread works.

If you wanted to negotiate then you should have PMed (private messaged) him to make an offer.

"I'll take it" is short for "I'll take it at the price you listed it for and under the posted conditions of the sale"

i'll like this thread

OK guys let's clear this up.

The guy who said he'd take it in the thread made a lower offer in a PM. I did not accept and I think you all scared him away, no biggie.

BOOK IS STILL AVAILABLE. Here are some better scans:

Front

MgEo77Vl.jpg

Back

oFpxffEl.jpg

HDR of Front to see the spine better

zfXsy0Yl.jpg

I WILL ACCEPT OFFERS THROUGH PM, but please do not say :takeit: then PM me a lower offer like numbnuts. I have had multiple people look at it and we agreed the grade is a 9.4.

Thanks guys!

Hey all, just found out The Creator is Justin (a guy I've sold to a number of times on and off the bay). Can't say enough good things about him, but suffice it to say he's solid. Welcome to the boards, Justin.

-Dave

Hey all, just found out The Creator is Justin (a guy I've sold too a number of times on and off the bay). Can't say enough good things about him, but suffice it to say he's solid. Welcome to the boards, Justin.

-Dave

Thanks Dave! Glad I could put on a show for my first appearance!

Okay

The buyer is the one at fault here.. He posted the icon, but then tried to low ball the seller via PM.

The seller simple takes the book of hold and is for sale again.

Sales thread can continue. Welcome to the boards Justin.

Hey all, just found out The Creator is Justin (a guy I've sold too a number of times on and off the bay). Can't say enough good things about him, but suffice it to say he's solid. Welcome to the boards, Justin.

-Dave

And what a way to start! Now, someone buy this book so Justin can afford my Deadpool 97 full run. :baiting:

-Dave

And what a way to start! Now, someone buy this book so Justin can afford my Deadpool 97 full run. :baiting:

DAVE! THAT DEADPOOL RUN IS GOING TO BE MINE! Soon.... :wishluck:

Okay

The buyer is the one at fault here.. He posted the icon, but then tried to low ball the seller via PM.

:preach:

Okay

81ipt.jpg

Okay

81ipt.jpg

lol

This thread is almost as awesome as the Capt America #6 Winter soldier thread...

:popcorn:

Welcome to the boards!!!

I agree…these are better when it's the seller's fault. It could be the buyer's fault all day long but a seller's fault is pure gold!