• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 Comixology Variant

73 posts in this topic

What's the grade? And/Or is there a picture that shows the edges and spine clearly?

What's the grade? And/Or is there a picture that shows the edges and spine clearly?

The grade is a 9.4-9.8, it has never been handled. The glare on the spine is from the bag. I can provide better pictures out of the bag if you are interested. I have one making offers now.

The grade is a 9.4-9.8, it has never been handled. The glare on the spine is from the bag. I can provide better pictures out of the bag if you are interested. I have one making offers now.

Somebody said they'd take it, in the thread. Is that the guy making offers?

Yes, but I have counter offered and waiting his reply. Still up for sale.

Waiting for his reply? He said he'd take it and you had a price, so what's the story?

Waiting for his reply? He said he'd take it and you had a price, so what's the story?

He offered lower than I am asking so I counter offered and he hasn't replied. :whistle:

He offered lower than I am asking so I counter offered and he hasn't replied. :whistle:

Make sure you tell him that posting an "I'LL TAKE IT" in the thread is a binding action of purchase and not a way to open negotiations.

doh! The sales threads have become the wild west.

The buyer who posted I'll take it....OWNS THAT BOOK now at the price you listed in the thread. If he is offering less than the price then he is breaking the rules.