• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JSA Strange Adventures

47 posts in this topic

I heard they made JSA Strange Adventures specifically for you to buy. YOU & YOU ONLY!

Well they might as well have - they certainly haven't remotely advertised it or promoted it.

Sleeper?

Maybe I should grab a couple hundred copies.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I heard they made JSA Strange Adventures specifically for you to buy. YOU & YOU ONLY!

Well they might as well have - they certainly haven't remotely advertised it or promoted it.

Sleeper?

893naughty-thumb.gif

Sleeper?

893naughty-thumb.gif

angel.gif

Sleeper?

893naughty-thumb.gif

angel.gif

Can we please stop chatting about JSA Strange Adventures? I want my 5 9.8 sets to be worth something. Think: under the radar sleeper = big speculator bucks. gossip.gif

Darth is just as trollish,

27_laughing.gif " Hello Pot, This is Major Kettle. Yes..you are sporting quite the ebony hue today..." screwy.gif27_laughing.gif

Was I making a comment about myself? No. Was I claiming to be somehow superior? No. So explain to me how that is a hypocritical statement, Darth?

Touchy today Khaos. I was playing with you but if you insist... you are the last one to talk about trolling. I learned from the master... and I'm not allowed to voice something about Ian's 5th thread on jsA adventures 1? i' ve refrained from commenting on Ian's posts in how long now -check my posts if you want - I can't remember that far back? I think i've had it under control pretty well. But really pointing fingers at the IC crowd for why JSA adventures is under the radar deserves a "beating a dead horse" graemlin- that's all I said? WTF?

You calling me out as a troll is like me calling out someone as a speculator... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif My inferior trolling skills show through when you check after Ian's posts of late and see that I am not there with a quick barb or potshot. But if this is a huge greivance please report me to Arch so he may proceed to give me my deserved strikes yeahok.gif

Touchy today Khaos. I was playing with you but if you insist... you are the last one to talk about trolling. I learned from the master... and I'm not allowed to voice something about Ian's 5th thread on jsA adventures 1? i' ve refrained from commenting on Ian's posts in how long now -check my posts if you want - I can't remember that far back? I think i've had it under control pretty well. But really pointing fingers at the IC crowd for why JSA adventures is under the radar deserves a "beating a dead horse" graemlin- that's all I said? WTF?

You calling me out as a troll is like me calling out someone as a speculator... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif My inferior trolling skills show through when you check after Ian's posts of late and see that I am not there with a quick barb or potshot. But if this is a huge greivance please report me to Arch so he may proceed to give me my deserved strikes yeahok.gif

You haven't refrained at all. Ian simply hasn't been around for you to [#@$%!!!] on.

Besides Darth, we recognize our own. thumbsup2.gif And you have yet to illustrate how what I said was hypocritical.

You haven't refrained at all. Ian simply hasn't been around for you to [#@$%!!!] on.

Semantics yeahok.gif

Besides Darth, we recognize our own. thumbsup2.gif And you have yet to illustrate how what I said was hypocritical.

Reading this over, I guess my clever witticism was wasted on the wrong idiom. You are not being hypocritical, as you do troll with the best of them. However, you advising Ian on how to avoid his trolls is, 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm... IRONIC, wouldn't you say? If I could only come up with a good IRONY illustration 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ahh yes... Ian's strong comments about JSA Adventures 1 showing his support actually alienates more potential readers who may have picked it up otherwise if not for his desperate insistence that we buy the darn title? Good 'nuff?

Semantics yeahok.gif

How is THAT "semantics"? Ian hasn't BEEN here, thus you were not able to [#@$%!!!] on his posts. If anything, YOUR statement was the lazy exercise in semantics as you were trying to be purposefully deceptive by insinuating that you had somehow "refrained" from trolling him recently despite the fact that he hasn't even BEEN here to troll.

Reading this over, I guess my clever witticism was wasted on the wrong idiom. You are not being hypocritical, as you do troll with the best of them. However, you advising Ian on how to avoid his trolls is, 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm... IRONIC, wouldn't you say? If I could only come up with a good IRONY illustration 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ahh yes... Ian's strong comments about JSA Adventures 1 showing his support actually alienates more potential readers who may have picked it up otherwise if not for his desperate insistence that we buy the darn title? Good 'nuff?

Actually, your idea of "irony" is a bit skewed here. I would say that if I were looking for advice on matter such as this (dealing with a troll), I would certainly seek out the advice of an expert (a "Trollmaster General"). Now, Ian didn't seek out my advice, but I do so love to give it...

And your JSA analogy doesn't hold water either. Well, it does for YOU and for "other parties" who fervently hate Ian for vague and typically juvenile, if not ridiculous, reasons... but for the members of the thinking public, it just seems a bit childish to dislike something simply because someone else likes it.

And THAT good sir, is why it will be a big-time sleeper down the road. I'm going to have 5 full 9.8 sets put away for the future.

But how come, when I previously suggested that might be the case, I got ridiculed, laughed at, and shot down in flames ????

And THAT good sir, is why it will be a big-time sleeper down the road. I'm going to have 5 full 9.8 sets put away for the future.

But how come, when I previously suggested that might be the case, I got ridiculed, laughed at, and shot down in flames ????

Methinks your persistance is beginning to pay off. Keep it up! Time will prove you to be right. thumbsup2.gif