• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYComics 2014 AMAZING SS Opportunity- Stan Lee, John Romita Sr., Dallas, ASM 1!

55 posts in this topic

I like the tier pricing. It takes a little more management on the creator's part but I'm a fan. I wish more would do it.

My books are almost ready to ship! :whee:

The Dallas Comic Con says Stan is only charging $80 for Amazing SpiderMan #1. DCC exclusive he will sign it for $60.

"Close, but not completely accurate for DCC. I was told Stan is $80 on Amazing #1 (except for our own exc Amazing #1) which he is signing at his regular rate of $60."

I just got the update about this yesterday.

Below is How Stan's signing rates will work for the public at Dallas Comic Con----

1 Regular Autograph Ticket = $60

1 ASM 1 Autograph Ticket = $80

**Please note if you submit ASM 1 for Signature Series an additional $20 Stan Lee fee will be charged on top of your $80 Autograph Ticket Price**

(It still works out to be $50 more expensive, just paid a different way)

(For my Mail in Submissions an additional $50 fee is charged on top of our normal mail in rates.)

Fred- Looking forward to seeing you there bro! To answer your question, we are handling the Stan Lee public signings for CGC SS for C2E2 and Dallas and NYCC. I am not sure what happened, we semi-worked Stan's public signing in NYCC last year and he and his manager Max asked us to help them out with these shows which is an honor for us. We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Hello,

I wanted to take a minute to update everyone who purchased a presale of this book.

This batch of books was damaged.

All of the books will not achieve 9.8 through regular submission

To counteract that we are getting all of the books FULL PRESSED via fast track pressing. This is a significant extra expense for us that we are undertaking so that we know we did everything we could to get our clients 9.8's.!

We hope that this will secure enough 9.8's so that we may meet everyone's pre-orders.

IF we do not meet your pre-sale request we will REFUND you in Full and please accept our apology if this happens.

Sincerely,

Sean McLoughlin

Hi:

Appreciate the heads up relating to the books but I have to ask you which batch are you referring to?

Is it the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 Full Color, Black & White, the Scottie Young Cover in Color or B&W or is it all the books?

Just looking to get some clarification. Thanks.

Can anybody help me get my comics signed i tired ping ny comics and he responded quickly for one day... After that i have yet to hear anything from him anybody want to point me in the right direction? I dont wannA cause trouble i just want my collection signed Ok heres my list:

cgc 9.4 xmen #1 10/91...

Cgc 9.8 marvel zombies 1

The new mutants 98

Asm #700

Cgc 9.8 Deadpool #1

Cgc 9.6 asm #252

Cgc 9.0 invincible ironman #1

Asm 300

Tales of suspense 39

Thank you!

Can anybody help me get my comics signed i tired ping ny comics and he responded quickly for one day... After that i have yet to hear anything from him anybody want to point me in the right direction? I dont wannA cause trouble i just want my collection signed Ok heres my list:

cgc 9.4 xmen #1 10/91...

Cgc 9.8 marvel zombies 1

The new mutants 98

Asm #700

Cgc 9.8 Deadpool #1

Cgc 9.6 asm #252

Cgc 9.0 invincible ironman #1

Asm 300

Tales of suspense 39

Thank you!

I gotcha buddy :) Pm replied

We are offering a pre-sale of The J Scott Campbell Amazing Spiderman 1 Variant

**Please note an additional $50 fee is charged when this issue is submitted for CGC Signature Series**

$190 CGC 9.8 Fast Track Signature Series by Stan Lee

$25 Add J Scott Campbell

$10 Add Dan Slott

Little confused by this. You have the price as $190 but right above it you say that there is an additional $50 fee charged when issued to CGC.

Assuming that this $50 is included in the price and you are just stating why the price is higher than normal???