• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL SUPER HEROES 13 & Journey Into Mystery 7 from 1953

30 posts in this topic

And Tony, I greatly appreciate your kind words and I agree with you. This forum board is about selling comics. if anyone at all has any questions about my integrity or wether or not I am a straight shooter, send me a PM or talk to any others I have dealt with, I will be honest with ya about any questions you have!

As I've said via PM to F. Palma, this forum is not about selling comics. It's about honest people selling comics. Dishonest people are rooted out.

The moderators have made it clear that we are supposed to police the selling forums ourselves without their involvement. How is anyone supposed to do that without a discussion?

Now I'm not saying you are dishonest, all I am saying is that Adam's word is pretty good around these parts and if a stand up member says there's a smoking gun then in general people want to know if it's actually a smoking gun or just a mirage or a mistake.

It's not personal and unfortunately, it comes with the territory of anyone who wants to belong here. Even if it was in the past and there is nothing recent, if there is baggage then people want a reasonable explanation as to why that baggage exists.

If it's a misunderstanding or a mistake then eventually everyone moves on to happier places. If it's not a misunderstanding or a mistake then it's better for everyone to find out sooner rather than later.

How much clearer do I have to be that I wasn't involved in Adam deals or my Brothers dealings with Adam, how can I comment on something that I don't have the facts or knowledge of? I would be doing the same thing Adam did, assume. I can't be any clearer on this subject. Adams side of the story is his side, my Brothers is his side. they are VASTLY different. Iam not going to sit here and talk bad about Adam. This was years ago, I heard it from both sides and I really didn't care to from EITHER. What does this have to do with me being honest? Adams post wasn't even about me. it was an unfair rant about my relaitive who isn't even on this forum to defend himself.. Roy it sounds like you are ruffling up some Feathers here and unfortunately, I don't have any answers for you. its really quite silly that this was even brought up again or that my integrity would be called into question.. Let the two grown ups sort out their problems.

Frank

Like I said via PM, I'm done pursuing it as I don't have any direct involvement in the situation. I was simply explaining why it was happening and that it wasn't personal.

(thumbs u

thanks for the excellent copy of cap 109. you have been great to deal with. fast and secure shipping. frank and I had a disagreement regarding his first post and I took his thread over but after that we have been able to do business. as far as I can tell Frank is just on here to sell some very nice books at a great price. I will def buy more from frank.

thanks a lot

matt