• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SILVER, GOLD, BRONZE, MODERN - ALL HIGHEST CGC GRADE!

2 posts in this topic

Hello to all...

I am listing a very important collection of CGC comics, accumulated over a 10 year period by a very patient and determined collector.

• I listed this AD twice so collectors would know there is also Gold and Silver Age coming as well.

About this collector........

He only bought the Highest grade and his focus was on 9.9 and 10.0 books in the Bronze to Modern categories. There will be MANY of these listed. And you will find these NO WHERE ON EARTH except on my website. Some I will list on ebay but MOST will ONLY be listed on my website.

In the Silver and Golden Age he focused on the Single Highest Grade, so you will see books like 1963 MAGNUS ROBOT FIGHTER in CGC 9.6, Or 80 PAGE GIANT #1 in CGC 9.6, or a SUPERMAN ANNUAL #6 in CGC 9.6 in the Silver Age, with MANY MANY more to come.

Or in the Gold, an ACTION COMICS #80 in 9.6, or a run of the HIGHEST BRAVE AND THE BOLD like issues #3 in CGC 9.2, #12, & #14 in 9.0, DETECTIVE COMICS #53 and #54 in CGC 9.4, plus MANY More to come.

• I will list slowly but methodically, a group every day or two, so check back often to see what is posted. Right now I just posted are some INCREDIBLE 9.9 and 10.0 Amazing Spider-Man and Uncanny X-Men

• It is a collection that is truly unique and impossible to duplicate.

So don't miss this opportunity.

• I will not be sending out lists of what is coming or what I have. Just check the website and my ebay listings as they come in.

PGCMint.com

PGC Mint - CGC graded NM Comic books

For PGC Listings

Ebay Listings