• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seattle Show Review (updated and very long)

26 posts in this topic

Better be careful, chromium.... keep buttering me up like that and I'm liable to ask you if you want to go camping... tongue.gif

Just finished my updated version... so everyone can get a better idea of how the weekend went... smile.gif

Lighthouse "It took until 10:45 before the line outside had cleared...."

I wish! I got there at 11:15 and I still had to wait outside for like 10-15 minutes to buy a ticket!

Odin "I got lost driving to & away from the Seattle Seahawk's stadium. Damn Canucks can't read a map ! " Uhhh, I-5 South to get there, I-5 North to leave there? grin.gif

"Crazy Charlie from Swan's finally decided to be reasonable with his prices on his vintage stock of ECs, BLBs, Marvel mags, etc." Wha??? He did? I can't believe it! (But I believe you). I guess I'll have to stop ignoring him at the March show...

Wha??? He did? I can't believe it!

Absolutely true... He was the guy with the JIM 83, and one of my customers showed me the stack of stuff he bought from "Crazy Charlie", all underpriced...

I should have spent more with him... but I couldn't make up my mind on a couple Fawcetts he had...

I have no idea who Miffy is, but boy did I want that clock...

You gotta be kidding here.... shocked.gif

Miffy is my son biggest hero (he's 18 months old).. He has a life-sized Miffy which he cuddles before going to bed in his Miffy sheets and on his Miffy pillow. After, of course, having brushed his teeth with his Miffy toothbrush and had his hair combed with his Miffy Brush.

Did I mention that he wears Miffy PJ's as well smile.gif

nijntje33cbb1ac26.jpg

Miffy Magic

Oh and Lighthouse...about that camping trip, Darth already asked me to go camping with him in rural Appalachia, he also asked me how good my squeeling was and said something about having a "purdy mouth"... but I didn't get those last bits... confused.gifshocked.gifgrin.gif

Quite big in Japan as well...some say he (I should say 'she' as I learned today that Miffy is female) was the inspiration for the 'Hello Kitty' line...

Let's just say Miffy (or Nijntje, the original Dutch name) is one of the first 20 words most babies learn to say over here smile.gif