• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 STAN LEE INFO + Convention Exclusive Variants

3 posts in this topic

NYComics is coming to Chicago....the windy city! We are happy to announce that we are the Official Stan Lee CGC Facilitators for the show!

Signing Information-

-Stan Lee signing tickets may be purchased from--

Stan Lee Collectibles (Booth 906)

-Stan Lee will be signing in the Autograph Area (A-19)

Starting at 11am both Saturday 4/26 and Sunday 4/27.

NYComics will be setup right next to Stan and we can assist you with your CGC Signature Series submissions.

If you would like to submit under your own account please PM me in advance and I can let you know the details.

Any mail in requests please PM immediately.

with_great_power_the_stan_lee_story_ver2_xlg_zps4a6a1ad0.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Sketch Variant

(By Skottie Young)

This cover features Stan Lee reading to some "young" ASM fans. Inside this issue is the origin of The Green Goblin retold. (ASM 14)

To me this is an excellent variant. I can cherry pick these at the show before anybody else.......... PM me if interested

Sketch Variant Raw = $30

CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Signature Series Fast Track= $160

Skottie Young= Add $10

max1_zpseee00433.jpg

Amazing Spiderman Color Variant

(By Skottie Young)

This cover features Stan Lee reading to some "young" ASM fans. Inside this issue is the origin of Electro retold. (ASM 9)

To me this is an excellent variant. I can cherry pick these at the show before anybody else.......... PM me if interested

Color Variant Raw = $20

CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Signature Series Fast Track= $150

Skottie Young= Add $10

max2_zps3aba7bb7.jpg