• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kill Your eBay Comic Book Competition - Use Watermarks in Photos

25 posts in this topic

Now some of you are making valid points at least. Others it seems just like being mean for the fun of it. Poof? Really? Dude, if you don't have anything nice to say, then just shut your trap. I'm sure I'm overreacting a bit to the negative comments, but the whole bullying thing just isn't cool and you need to know how you're coming across to people. Or maybe you do know and just don't care...in which case it doesn't matter what I say.

PS. I would insert my sig line with this post Bit...I mean Ditch, but I'm using my phone.

Now some of you are making valid points at least. Others it seems just like being mean for the fun of it. Poof? Really? Dude, if you don't have anything nice to say, then just shut your trap. I'm sure I'm overreacting a bit to the negative comments, but the whole bullying thing just isn't cool and you need to know how you're coming across to people. Or maybe you do know and just don't care...in which case it doesn't matter what I say.

PS. I would insert my sig line with this post Bit...I mean Ditch, but I'm using my phone.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. The poof comment related to a moderated post and had nothing to do with you. :)

Wow

Man meet mirror