• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rifleman #19 CGC 9.4 at 20% off!!!

9 posts in this topic

Hi - My wife has decided to go back to school, and I need to come up with some summer tuition money. So, I need to move a few things. I've got some very nice CGC graded westerns here.

Usual rules first :takeit: takes the book. This trumps all negotiations going on via PM.

All prices include shipping.

Payment by Paypal or check/MO

All of these books are highly graded and would be great for registry sets or for someone looking to get into the western genre. I'm not near my photos, but I will post photos later this afternoon. Thanks!

The books are as follows:

Rifleman #5 9.2 Universal Cream to Off-White Pages (263 Registry Points) $120

Rifleman #19 9.4 Universal Off-White Pages(2 9.6's - this is the third highest graded - 375 Registry Points) $150

Rod Cameron Western #2 8.5 Universal Off-White Pages (1 9.0 - this is the second highest graded - 151 Registry Points) $55

Wyatt Earp (Dell) #4 9.2 Universal White Pages File Copy (Second highest graded - 135 Registry Points) $125

Wyatt Earp (Dell) #7 8.0 Universal White Pages File Copy (Second highest graded. Not a clue how this book got an 8. Seems much nicer to me - 38 registry points). $55

Wyatt Earp (Dell) #10 9.0 Universal Off-White to White Pages (Third highest graded - 90 Registry Points). $100

Wyatt Earp (Dell) #13 9.0 Universal Off-White to White Pages (Second highest graded - 95 Registry Points) $100

Wyatt Earp (Dell) #10 9.0

These are the four Wyatt Earps. The photos are from before I sent them in to CGC. I just got them back earlier this month.

Wyatt Earp #4 (9.2) SOLD!!!

Earp4.jpg

Wyatt Earp #7 (8.0) SOLD!!!

Earp7.jpg

Wyatt Earp #10 (9.0) SOLD!!!

Earp10.jpg

Wyatt Earp #13 (9.0) SOLD!!!

Earp13.jpg