• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Precodes-Crime Does Not Pay 33 - Last Price Drop!

13 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have a couple precodes I need to sell that I just got in recently. I would love to keep them but I have some unexpected bills to pay.

-First :takeit: wins.

-Prices include shipping

-Paypal is fine

-Offers and PMs are welcome.

Thanks!

-Christian

The Clutching Hand 1 -One Shot

One of my favorite precode issues. Longtime precode readers know the story with this book. ACG published pretty tame stuff during this era but this book was an exception. Lots of horrific stories in this one including one about a bunch of shrunken heads on a murderous prowl.... sick stuff.

Book is in the Fine/VF neighborhood.

Please note:

It does not show up in the scan but book has a slight water ripple along the edge of the covers. Only about a quarter inch margin. Otherwise, beautiful book.

$200 shipped

clutching-1.gif

clutching-2.gif

The Clutching Hand 1 -One Shot

One of my favorite precode issues. Longtime precode readers know the story with this book. ACG published pretty tame stuff during this era but this book was an exception. Lots of horrific stories in this one including one about a bunch of shrunken heads on a murderous prowl.... sick stuff.

Book is in the Fine/VF neighborhood.

Please note:

It does not show up in the scan but book has a slight water ripple along the edge of the covers. Only about a quarter inch margin. Otherwise, beautiful book.

$200 shipped

clutching-1.gif

clutching-2.gif

:takeit: